Now from Facebook we are allowed to take our info..
Download Your Information
Get a copy of what you’ve shared on Facebook.
Easily download and browse through a personal archive of your Facebook photos, posts and messages. Learn more about downloading a copy of your information.
We’re generating your personal archive. We’ll email you when it’s ready.
What’s in your archive?
- Any photos or videos you’ve shared on Facebook
- Your Wall posts, messages and chat conversations
- Your friends’ names and some of their email addresses
(Note: We’ll only include email addresses for friends who’ve allowed this in their account settings.)
What’s not in your archive?
- Your friends’ photos and status updates
- Other people’s personal info
- Comments you’ve made on other people’s posts
Caution: Protect your archive
Your Facebook archive includes sensitive info like your private Wall posts, photos and profile information. Please keep this in mind before storing, sending or uploading your archive to any other site or service.
Go to Account settings – General — middle of the page near the bottom..
Download a copy of your Facebook data.